Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Phases # 7 Video Resources

I've bookmarked several of these sites on my computer and know that I will revisit them this year. I'm always looking for those little pieces of "action" to grab my students attention~~especially for the topics that have a tendency to be on the least interesting side of science.

I found a video clip on BLINX about the phases of the moon. Really neat! I would embed this into an active presentation during the space unit. I'm having some difficulty posting it to my blog, but I'll keep trying.

The second video I found was about wave erosion. It was okay. I would use only bits of it to reinforce the powers of waves.

1 comment:

  1. if Blinx provides code, be sure you switch your post box from compose to edit html (right above the post box toolbar) I don't remember what they provide. Maybe they have an auto upload like YouTUbe?

    ReplyDelete